A Masterpost: Why They Should Stick With Separate Interviews
Anonymous asked: wait, the japan elounor selfie is photoshopped? would you mind explaining how you figured that out ? it looked real to me! : (
are you ready for this
- There is a massive, huge ass, crazy big pixel fringe around Louis’ face. Its dark black, and once you’ve flipped the photo around (like I did), it’s even more obvious. A pixel fringe is the dumbest mistake anyone can make if they’re trying to superimpose a photo.
- A pixel fringe is the dumbest mistake anyone can make on photoshop!!!!!!
- His “It Is What It Is” tattoo is placed incorrectly- the “What” should be directly in the centre of his collarbone, whereas in the photo, the “It” is near the centre and the “What” has been moved a good inch to his left.
- That is a shitty ass cloning job. You can see a very distinct tan line (almost too distinct) where the tattooed skin meets his neck. Stare at it long and hard nonny because there is no way that is a real tan line.
- What kind of face is he making? He makes that face with his fans, not his girlfriend.
- The. fucking. tan. line. ???? like what the hell???? Who’s in charge of photoshop for PR like ???????? how much more obvious can you get???
Marry me I love you
But like look at his neck! It doesn’t even look NATURAL!!! I mean omfg xD it looks like his head is the only real thing on his body
I FUCKING KNEW IT.
on a scale from modest!management to niall horan how much of a larry shipper are you?